Depends on customers' requirement.
1. Unwrapped + standard export carton.
2. OPP bag + standard export carton.
3. Shrink sleeve + standard export carton.
4. OPP bag with header/backing card + standard export carton.
5. Printed paper/pvc box + standard export carton.
6. Printed blister packaging + standard export carton.
7. Paper/pvc tube + standard export carton.
Note: sometimes with big waterproof polybag inside master carton
Biodegradable polypropylene raw material 1kg 2kg 5kg large rice flour garbage packing plastic woven bag
A plastic bag, polybag, or pouch is a type of container made of thin, flexible, plastic film, nonwoven fabric, or plastic textile. Plastic bags are used for containing and transporting goods such as foods, produce, powders, ice, magazines, chemicals, and waste. It is a common form of packaging.Most plastic bags are heat sealed together. Some are bonded with adhesives or are stitched.Bags can be made with a variety of plastics films. Polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE, etc.) is the most common. plastic bags can be suited for plastic recycling. Bags are also made with carrying handles, hanging holes, tape attachments, or security features.