Provided by customers, designs in ads picture is not available
UV printing, silk-screen printing, digital printing
CMYK, Pantone Color (PMS),Customized
Die Cutting Type:
Individually die cut, Kiss cut
Matte/glossy coating, UV coating, hot foil stamping, embossing
Feature of glue:
Water-based glue/Hot melt glue/Removable glue
5000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Depends on customers' requirement.
1. Unwrapped + standard export carton.
2. OPP bag + standard export carton.
3. Shrink sleeve + standard export carton.
4. OPP bag with header/backing card + standard export carton.
5. Printed paper/pvc box + standard export carton.
6. Printed blister packaging + standard export carton.
7. Paper/pvc tube + standard export carton.
Note: sometimes with big waterproof polybag inside master carton
Mass-production of vinyl decals starts with large rolls of vinyl sheet. Vinyl is fed through a plotter or large-format printer/cutter which prints the desired image and cuts out the desired shapes. Designs are typically created using specialized computer software and sent to the machines electronically. After the patterns are cut, excess vinyl on the sheet is removed in a process called weeding. Finally, a paper pre-mask can be applied to the top of the vinyl design allowing easy application of multiple letters and shapes.